Hello, hello! This week is Valentine’s Day week, with all it’s chocolate and sugar-y treats and rich food, so I thought I’d share a recipe for a simple and super healthy snack to help balance it all out. So just eat these yummy little nuggets before and after all the fattening deliciousness you’ll have on Thursday, that’s balance…right?!
DRIED CARROT BITS
- Heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Using a mandolin, thinly slice carrots into rounds.
- Place carrots on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and bake 45 minutes until carrots are dried and crispy.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container. Enjoy!